Everest Rehabilitation Services (ERS) is part of Everest Medical Group, which opened an urgent care center and physical therapy clinic located nearby 69th Street public transportation terminal in Philadelphia, PA and recently grand open in Chester, PA. Everest Medical Group has also launched an adult day care program in both locations as well to provide structured-activities, individualized and group therapies to the clients. ERS is an outpatient facility providing a high quality of therapy to patients with various orthopedic, neurological, and cardiopulmonary issues. The demand for physical therapy service in this community is highly surging and an extension of care is necessary.
Everest Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Working Saturday mornings per week are required.
• Evaluates, treats, and educates patients to prevent, correct, alleviate and limit physical disability, body and movement dysfunction and pain from an injury, disease, and any other bodily and mental conditions
• Communicates effectively with patients and medical providers in a professional manner and provides positive interaction with patients and clinicians.
• Directly or indirectly supervises PTAs, students, volunteers, and aides as needed.
• Ensure a high level of patient satisfaction
• Demonstrates initiative, independence, originality, resourcefulness, and good judgment for devising treatment techniques, adaptive devices and completing all assigned duties
• Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate’s degree
• Valid Pennsylvania Physical Therapist License REQUIRED to start
• Minimum (one) 1-year out-patient clinical experience preferred
Everest offers competitive compensation, benefits, CEUs and license reimbursement, as well as malpractice liability insurance coverage. Salary is based upon experience.